Friday, September 08, 2006

August is the month for parenting...



First Day Of 8th Grade

and not much for blogging. SP 8 finished up on the 31st. Knittin Brit was my SP. It was great getting to know her thru her blog. I was also lucky enough to buy some Anny Blatt yarn from her when she was letting go of some stash.
She's a mother, as I, and often experience similiar situations in the parenting realm. However it's 4 fold for her as she has 4 wonderful blessings!
I was matched with a wonderful person to spoil! Thank you SP8!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bev Love said...

Amy,
I am going to try my first felting project this weekend. I and going to start small, a holder for my knitting needles. I will send you pictures if it's not too embarrassing :)
Bev

8:22 AM  
Blogger knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Amy, You were a fantasic SP. I absolutely loved the packages you sent me. I haven't posted anything on the blog for ages and will post pics of the final package on the blog hopefully today. My kids thought I was crazy when I started jumping up and down over the ball winder. It was exactly what I needed. I'm looking forward to learning more about you from reading your blog. Thank you again for being such a great pal.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!