Sunday, May 07, 2006

Amo's List



1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
-Any natural fiber, wool, alpaca, silk, banana, cotton. I don't like jute, it gives my slivers

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
-A big drawer in my vintage china cabinet!

3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
-3 years, intermediate and just learned cables...very fun!

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
-Nope

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
-Linden and vervaine, love Cote Bastide linen yummy yummy
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy
-my teeth tell long tales! Any candy is great for the first course!

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin
-Home improvement, building with wood, felting, dyeing, freeform knitting

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
-80's New Wave, Rock, George Winston, Jazz, Vince Guaraldi, really everything
9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
-Orange and Green, all shades not a pastel person

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
-Married, one son-soon-to-be-teen, two dachshund, one 12 year old goldfish, Mrs.Fish

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
-love accessories, but I last wore a ponchos in '75

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
-bags, sweaters, scarves, HATS!

13. What are you knitting right now?
-sweater for my mom

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
-absolutely, they are the best type of gift

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
-all are fine

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
- winder, not invested in a swift yet

17. How did you learn to knit?
-Friend

18. How old is your oldest UFO?
-3 years old

19. What is your favorite holiday?
-Halloween and Christmas

20. Is there anything that you collect?
-YARN!

21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have
-Any Melissa Leapman books, I recently took a class w/her and discovered how awesome she is!! Knitting Universe, Vogue Knitting

22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
-I haven't mastered socks yet, I can't seem to get the heel right...

23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I'm a size womans 7 1/2

2 Comments:

Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

Hi. Just wanted to make sure you received your SP8 match. Let me know...

cecilysp8 AT hotmail DOT com

9:48 AM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

Hey, it's your friendly neighborhood hostess again...I've been going through my group members' blogs, and I noticed that you don't update yours often. Please remember that one of the requirements of SP8 is updating once a week.

And I just want to make sure you received your match. Please email me at cecilysp8 AT hotmail DOT com.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!