Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Only 5 Weeks 'til DISNEYLAND!!!




This picture was taken when Josh was 3 years old. Him and Dumbo waiting to get in!!
Wow, time flies....5 weeks. We'll be staying at the Grand Californian this trip. It should be lots of fun!! My parents will be coming along this trip. My mom will be able to ride lots of rides. She has done awesome losing weight and she'll be borrowing my clothes soon!
I'm anxiously awaiting to ride Space Mountain. It has gotten a makeover that has seemed like forever to be completed! The last 4 years it was still not operating. Also I'll try to get everyone to ride Tower of Terror with me. It was scary but sooooo much fun last year when I went. It's like no ride I've ever been on!
The fireworks at night are awesome also. They seem to get better and better each year. 'They' claim that this year will be the best ever!! Yeah!! Almost can't wait!
There still is lots happening on the homefront. We're getting ready to move and holidays coming soon. Anyways, I'm going to close for now. It's been a long day.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to night night I go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!