Wednesday, September 07, 2005

YEAH!! SP6 coming soon! Here are my preferences....

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
- My motto, is I'll try everything once!

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
- I do crochet and sometimes have dreams of raising corredale sheep, spinning and dyeing my own wool

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
-no allergies, I do not smoke

4. How long have you been knitting?
- 3 years

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
- no, but maybe I should

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
-HEMPZ lotion from Pure Beauty, or anything tropical--coconut, cocoa butter etc.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
-yes, my cavities tell tall tales!!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
-scrapbooking, rubber stamping sewing and home improvements

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
- all music, and love any 80's new wave and rock ie. Police, new order, Adam ant, devo, oingo boingo

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
-ORANGE and GREEN, hate pink and pastels,( sorry Mom)

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
-married and have an 11 yr. old son, two non mini dachshund, and Mrs. Fish who is 12 yrs. old. We won her at a carnival and she is still swimming!!

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
-Live in Hawaii, and have a messy all- to -my -own craft room

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
-ArtFibers SF has an awesome egyptian cotton yarn. But anything really.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
-Jute, it gave me splinters when I tried to knit a shopping bag.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
- Felted Clogs, Bev. Galaskes pattern

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
-anything that someone else will love and smile when using

17. What are you knitting right now?
-Felted Clogs

18. What do you think about ponchos?
- I had a purple crochet one when I was 3yrs. old. (in the 70's) I have yet to bring back that fashion trend to my current assortment

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
-Either are great

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
- Natural all the way

21. Are you a sock knitter?
- I have not started that obsession yet!

22. How did you learn to knit?
- a friend named Ginny Lau, I owe it all to her!

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
-3 years, I think it's the first one I started

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
- Aye Aye Captain! Sponge Bob Square Pants!!

25. What is your favorite holiday?
- Halloween and Christmas

26. Is there anything that you collect?
-Seashells from allover the world, and I like to travel

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
-Knitters Review, tons of knitting books form thrift stores

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?
- any on felted bags and freeform knitting

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another??
-I enjoy knitty patterns online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!