Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy November! And what I want for X-mas


Turkey day is right around the corner. I'm trying to complete all my WIP for holiday gifts. I have almost all my clogs done except for my brother in laws. I think the sizing is wrong on the pattern as I cannot complete two the same size?
Anyways, Fall is officially here in the Bay Area. The Indian summer has passed and all my Gum tree leaves are falling EVERYWHERE!!
Secret Pal-ing has been great. I have received cool presents and the anticipation of finding who my secret pal is, is making me crack!! I thought I liked secrets but this has been really hard.

The woman I have as a secret pal is very cool. Luckily she lives nearby and I really want to surprise her with a visit to her yarn store, so hopefully soon...

As for me what I like...I have always wanted a kit to make a sweater. Being petite I have trouble figuring out sizing and there are so many choices of yarn I get overwhelmed on what to choose. So if it's chosen for me I would have better luck completing the project. I am not allergic to anything and I'm a preppy at heart. I'm intimidated by cardigans though I probably could figure out how to follow a pattern.

Anyways don't eat all your Halloween candy in one sitting.
Ta Ta for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!