Thursday, June 22, 2006

Josh in Quivet




I'm obsessed with Quivet! It's the softiest, most mesmerizing fiber I have ever encountered. During the Spring Knit Expo I was able to take home two skeins of dark green quivet yarn. Happy happy joy joy!!
I was looking inside my stash closet and came across the two skeins tucked away for that special occasion. I am currently working on three different swaeters, but I think once I complete at 1 WIP I'll begin a self indulgent knitted item with the quivet.

Josh's hat was a gift from my parents. It was knitted in Alaska.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Proto said...

Hi Susan
It's good to hear from you! Socks! Let's just say that I can knit the top of socks but not the heel and toes..I guess that would be an ankle warmer!!
Anyways,
A-

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!