Thursday, June 29, 2006

Mail callllllll!!!!!






When I heard the doorbell today, I knew something exciting was about to happen. I opened the door and saw a beautiful red package with my name on it!! YEAH!!! A package from my SP8!! You rock!!
What was included was some wonderful Elisabeth L. silky tweed yarn, cutesy little monkey card, and the Knitting Stitch Bible. One can never have too many books!! It has some great pics of cable stitches that I have been practicing! Thank you
Secret Buddy!!
Summer is really going well so far. I have been busy knitting a sleeveless sweater. It's from the 1st Sn'B book. I'm projecting I'll be done by the end of July. The capelet turned out great. Very cute with jeans. I'll post a photo of that soon.
Anyways, thanks again SP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!