Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thank you, again Secret Pal!!!


I was out of town this week and when I got back home a nice big box full of awesome goodies were inside. My last SP package included...
The felted tote is great. I am such an accessory girl and the hand selected buttons sewn on are beautiful.I will be using this when I commute 5 days a week into SF. Thank you so much!!
There was some great yarn to add to my stash. Cotton is always great to have on hand. My SP this round has inspired me to start making dishclothes again. Thank you! Some gummy candy and cute sheep-y magnet and a very nice note.
This SP round was challenging for me as I was either wrapped up in Ravelry or working or helping my son with college-like reports, I didn't seem to make enough time for my SP. I do appreciate my SP though! She was also busy with other challenges yet always seemed to brighten my day with a little e-mail or package, so to her, THANK YOU, Alana!!
Let's stay in touch and when you are knitting again, let's swap socks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alana said...

I'm so glad you liked your package. I had fun putting it together for you!

Have a Great Christmas!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Amy,

Nice package!! I received mine and love it. Thank you so much.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!