Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's a dog life...


It's supposed to be the hottest day today! Just in time to re-enhance my fading tan!!
Not much going on in knitting land. I'm struggling to complete the last few rows of the hoodie. My yarn, Knitpicks Superwash Merino, for the log cabin baby blanket has arrived. The blanket will celebrate my newly announced Auntie title. Geez! I just realized I don't even know if it's a girl or boy! My SIL is only 10 weeks along...if I'm going to finish it in time I think it's smart of me to start soon.
I'll keep you updated...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say "HI!"

Hope you have a good weekend...

Your SP 11 pal

9:52 AM  
Blogger Bev Love said...

Your blanket was beautiful. I am casting on a ton of projects this week. I am anxious to get some Christmas presents out of the way. Of course all the socks are done ;P but I want to make a couple of log cabin afghans. I am going to crochet them so they will not take forever!! I think I will make November my crochet month.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!