Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SP11 Questions and Answers





1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?My favorite yarns are anything from a mother, most mainstream acrylics are too scratchy for my liking.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?they are currently in a BIG pile that I hunt and peck for the size I need...

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I have been knitting for 7 years and crochetting my whole life. I consider myself still learning. Although I know how to stitch complicated patterns I still don't know how to make socks...

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I do have an amazon wish list that I share with my hubby. name: amyproto

5. What's your favorite scent? vanilla and cocoa butter

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?I love to try new candy. I love sweet gummies and jelly bellies

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?I am a D-I-Y-selfer. I can retile, regrout. Garden, landscape, scrapbooker, paint, sew really anything crafty. I have not learned to spin...yet.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I love all music. We are a huge music family and have some type of music playing around the house. I'm a product of the 80's so new wave and metal rock are great. I love new upcoming artists as well. I love to be surprised!!

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Orange,green and hot pink are my faves. Kinda like missile pops, remember those??!! And I don't like pastels at all, sorry Mom.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?Married with Teen son, two dachsunds, Joey and Howie and one goldfish, Mrs. Fish

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?Love all handknits

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? sweaters, hats with unusual colors/patterns that work

13. What are you knitting right now? Melissa Leapman Hoodie Cardigan, Rasta colored blanket for hubby, and once Card is done, beginning baby items to celebrate my new Auntiehood

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Absolutely, there's nothin' better!!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Any and all

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? yes,Winder , no, Swift

17. How old is your oldest UFO?My new years resolution was only to have up to 3 UFO's before starting a new project. I've been staying true to my resolution!!

18. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are all my favorites

19. Is there anything that you collect? Currently, garden gnomes. Yarn, vintage dishclothes, vintage stationary

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?I've been looking for the Newest Debbie Bliss baby knits book. Any retro baby blankets patterns would be great too. Mags I have...Vogue knitting, Knitters and Crochet

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Sock knitting on two circs

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?No and size 7.5

23. When is your birthday? 6/24, Cancer

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?No, I have no clue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!