Friday, December 15, 2006

Merry Christmas...and my 'dogs' are barkin'



Joey


Howie


Yes, Merry Christmas to all. I say it every year. I'm finishing my shopping before Thanksgiving or else...
So I have come to the conclusion. The relatives whom I seem to forget to shop for and scrambling to get their gifts at the last minute are the lucky ones! Nothing is spared for them as the clock ticks closer to the 24th! Congratulations, Erin! You're the winner!! :))

As for my dogs, they are barkin'. My feet. Just chop them off, someone. Being in Union Square is quite a difference compared to sleepy Financial District!! At least my days run fast, and I know I'm making people happy helping them choose the 'perfect' gift for family and friends.

My knitting has been happening. I'm working on a throw for my new front room. A knnit hat just because and a headband/earband from a pattern on knitty this month.

So that's my update. Take care and stay healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Email me!